1. Definition of content
For the purposes of the Content Policy “your content” includes anything you post, contribute, provide or make available in written, pictorial or symbolic form on the application or website.
2. Your content
You acknowledge and agree that any content that you contribute or provide or make available does not infringe, violate, misappropriate or otherwise conflict with the rights of any third party and complies with all applicable local, state and national laws, rules and regulations.
3. Prohibited content
Without limiting what type of content is prohibited on our application, the following is a partial and non-comprehensive list of the kind of content which is illegal or is otherwise prohibited on our application:
· Content which is defamatory, disparaging, harassing, demeaning, derogatory or intimidating in any way shape or form;
· Content which is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
· Content which could be harmful to minors;
· Content which involves the transmission of junk mail, chain letters, unsolicited mass mailing or spamming;
· Content which promotes information which is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities;
· Content which promotes intellectual property theft through the unauthorised reproduction of copyright protected work;
· Content which displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
· Content which provides instructional information about illegal activities such as buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy or creating computer viruses;
· Content which solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
4. Removal of content
Gapmash will not be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, or for lost profits, revenues or business opportunities, even if Gapmash has been advised of the possibility of such damages from any event organiser as a result of the removal of your content which has been removed in accordance with this policy.
6. Amendments to this policy
Gapmash can revise this policy at any time and at its own discretion by making amendments to this policy and by publishing any amendments of this policy on its website. Parties must keep abreast of policy changes by monitoring the Gapmash website.